In order to help ensure a pleasant shopping environment, we ask all visitors to refrain from the following:
- Weapons of any type are not permitted on mall property
- Westland Shopping Center is for shopping. Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
- Act responsibly. Please refrain from...
- Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language
- Playing loud music other than what the Mall provides
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its tenants
- Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace
- Allow others to shop safely and comfortably. Please...
- Do not block access to store entrances, Mall entrances, and corridor or parking areas
- Walk; don't run, skate or skateboard
- Use our benches and chairs for sitting
- Do not bring animals and/or pets in the Mall except for registered aid animals, such as Seeing Eye Dogs
- Observe all Federal, State, and Local Laws. Use of alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside the Mall. During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave the Mall.
- Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking is not permitted inside the Mall.
- Please visit the Mall Office to request permission to take photos, videotapes or make audio tapes of or on Mall property or store fronts. Without prior, written permission from Mall Management, no such activity is permitted.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the Mall. If permitted by law or if you have an questions please visit the Mall Management Office for more information.
- When the Mall and stores are closed, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at owner's expense.
- Please follow these Rules of Conduct. If you do not, we will ask you to leave and stay away for a specified period of time. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the Mall rules of conduct, please call the Mall Management Office at 734/425-5001.